• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

Allah,
I can not see You.
But I can feel You.
Just by looking at my self.
I see there are a lot of wonder spread in front of me.
Such perfect harmony of nature.
These proofs is enough for me.
To believe the presence of You.

Allah,
You know every single word I say.
Even every single word whispered in my heart.
Therefore, I always try to keep it all just for Your Pleasure.
When I talk to someone, I don't act like it just between me and him/her.
Because I always feel the presence of You among us.
So, how can I dare to say even a lie in it?

Allah,
I feel the presence of You.
It makes me hold myself whenever I'm about to do any wrong deeds.
It makes my life easy.
 And it can not be much simpler.
Alhamdulillah.

Qaf {50:16}
"We verily created man
and We know what his soul whispereth to him,
and We are nearer to him than his jugular vein."

Categories:

Leave a Reply