• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Assalamu 'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

First, I want to apologize for my bad English in this post.
I am just trying to learn english by writing.
I will appreciate all of your corrections on my wrong sentences.
I believe, with your corrections, it will make my practice become even more perfect.

Well, I just want to share about my opinion.
It is about linguistic skill.
I confess that my linguistic skill is very very bad.
It always takes me so long to learn non-native languages.
In example, I have been learning English since I was 9 years old.
But here I am now.
Still not real sure whether i make any mistakes or not when i speak in English.

Lately, I try to improve my English.
I try to refine my listening and speaking skill.
Even though my grammar is still so bad, I don't care with it.
I just want to focus on improving my listening and speaking skill.
Yeah, I want to be able to get used in English conversations.

I try to improve my listening skill by hearing on English songs.
I still can not directly guess the words spelled by the singer.I just can realize it after take a look at the lyrics.
I am not sure whether there is something wrong with my ears or I have just not got used with the pronunciations in English yet.
Or maybe because of my poor vocabulary.
Do you have any idea?

It will be such a relieve if you give any suggestions to solve these English learning problems of mine.
Thanks.

Categories:

5 Responses so far.

  1. Les lagi zul (minta dibunuh) haha gw juga ngerasa gitu ya,kenapa ya??tiap guru pas sekolah kaya beda beda ngajarnya..

  2. les bahasa lain lagi kalo ga zul,katanya lebih gampang kalo bahasa kedua non native

  3. Still not real sure --> still not really sure :p

    It's okay to ignore grammar in daily conversation, but you still have to learn it for academic purposes, don't you?
    And in my opinion, the native speakers would feel more comfortable and respected when we talk to them using grammar correctly

  4. @Alfan: In my principles, experiences are the best teacher. Currently, I dont consider taking language courses would be the best solution for my problem. I prefer to improve my english by practicing and exposing myself to english daily conversation.

    @Raisa: thanks for the correction. It will be my honours if you dont mind to check my other posts that have been written in english too. ^^

    Anyway, would you mind sharing your way in practicing your english skill?

  5. ga masuk notif ya balesan.
    jerman gimana nih boss??ga ad kabar lagi nih..

Leave a Reply