• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Assalamu 'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

source: sodahead.com
Dear Grammar Nazi,

Please don't criticize my grammar errors in this article, because currently I am still working at my grammar perfection training here:

Grammar-monster.com: Common Grammar Errors

It would be such a relieve if you could let me feel confidence with my passion for this training by holding your comments.

Best regards.
Your ex-victim of your Grammar-Holocaust.

Categories:

3 Responses so far.

  1. *feel confident*
    not confidence.. hehe
    Ini maksudnya apa ya? :O

  2. Ahaha, indeed, I wrote it in wrong grammar intentionally to attract grammar nazi..

    Thx anyway for your correction..

    *Indeed, I dislike being corrected by grammar nazi, but you are excepted.. XD*

    I just intend to bookmark the attached link here, so that I don't need to search it again at google whenever I want to practice my english..

  3. JOIN NOW !!!
    Dan Dapatkan Bonus yang menggiurkan dari dewalotto.club
    Dengan Modal 20.000 anda dapat bermain banyak Games 1 ID
    BURUAN DAFTAR!
    dewa-lotto.name
    dewa-lotto.cc
    dewa-lotto.vip

Leave a Reply